Followers

Saturday 3 December 2011

Chocolate Boxes

Craft Mad have a bi-weekly get together online where we craft and chat.
Last night was the latest, and Kaye had another great project for us that was both quick and easy, but looks great and perfect for those last minute little gifts at any time.

Last night I made the blue box with the bird cage and today I made the two Christmas boxes as I just found out I have two extras for Christmas day, and I have to give them a little something!

Here are my boxes.



The boxes are made using Bazill card stock. the Blue box is decorated using Tim Holtz alterations Caged Bird die, Blue bird cage pattern paper.
The Christmas boxes are decorated using 3d Christmas images from Blue Edge Crafts, I bought them a couple of years ago and while I'd made them up, I've only just got around to using them so can't remember the name of the sheets..

Thank you for looking.

Happy Crafting.

Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

These are so lovely...what wonderful colours and images.