Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Create and Chat night

16/12/2011

And another Craft Mad Create and Chat night comes around.

Tonight we were making Calendars. This is the one I made.


the card stock used is Stampin Up Kraft, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White, the patterned papers are from Kaiser 6"  paper pad called 'Secret Bird Society Collection'. The image is a Lili of the valley image coloured with Copic Ciao markers, I'll list the colours used at the end.
I inked all the edges with Distress Ink in 'Moss'
The ribbon is Stampin Up 1/8" Old olive, the self adhesive pearls in pale green are Kaiser.
I cut the image and the script paper backing with Spellbinders Scallop ovals from Blue Edge Crafts. I finished by adding Stickles in 'Star dust' to some of the butterflys.

Copic Ciao markers used:
E53 Raw Silk; YG11 Mignonette; G82 Spring Dim Green; R20 Blush; Y06 Yellow; Y17 Golden Yellow; E06 Skin White; YR16 Apricot.

Lili of the valley link: www.liliofthevalley.co.uk
Blue Edge Craft link is at the top right of my page
For Stampin Up supplies please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for looking.

Happy Crafting
Beth

No comments: