Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Computer Man Male Card

22nd March 2012

As Heather was way too busy to craft today :-( I've been left to my own devices.

Spent most of the day out and about, we went up to  Stonyfell Winery as they have a weekend of specials coming up starting today, Bob of course decided that at those prices we had to go and stock up, (not that he's in any way short of a bottle of wine or several dozen....... we came home with 3 1/2 dozen more bottles to add to his collection. I said we will need to have ANOTHER wine rack built...... he just smiled, I think he really misses his wine cellar since we moved here. (Retirement Estate houses dont' come with wine cellars!!)

Anyway, back to crafting, I made this card earlier this week. it was was made for someone who loves tinkering and playing around with computers. The image is  from Jolly Nation.

I've used a ribbed base card, and used Stampin Up 'Night of Navy' and 'Bashful Blue' I embossed the Bashful Blue with a script embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

The next layer is again Night of Navy onto which I've layered a retro blue paper from my stash, it originally came from a 12 x 12 pad of decorative papers, but the cover is long since lost so I can't tell you who makes it.

 I stamped the stars  onto the paper to add a little extra something. The 3D image I changed slightly, the original had the image with blonde hair, I recoloured it and added spectacles simply by drawing them on the layers.

The sentiment is stamped onto Bashful Blue and layered onto Night of Navy.

Both the star and the sentiment stamps are from Stampin Up's So Happy for You set.

Hope you enjoy this latest card in the Male series.

Happy Crafting

Hugs.


Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

That is a fantastic male card