Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hopeful

27th March 2012

The title of todays blog is the name of the Wee Stamps digi image i've used for this card.

I find these images totally irresistible, and so beautifully drawn, Says she who can't draw a straight line, I do so wish I could draw, but I can't, so I have to rely on the amazing talent of people like Sylvia Zet.

I've been practicing my colouring in techniques using Copics, and I really do think I've made a huge improvement over the past couple of months.

Anyway, judge for yourself, I would appreciate your comments.

For this image I've stuck pretty much with the colours I used in the image.
The pattern paper I've used for the background is one I've printed out myself, no idea where it came from originally.


I have not added a sentiment to this card as yet because I don't know what occasion I'll use it for. My collection of cards already has a vast number of Birthday cards, so just for now, I'll put this one into my 'Don't know yet' category.

Happy Crafting,

Hugs


Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

Your colouring is looking wonderful Beth...love the way you have combined the colours. I must agree these images are lovely.