Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Mosaic Shimmer

3rd March 2012

This is not my original work, I made these two cards, but they and the products used are from a kit supplied by cardmaking.net as part of their February 2012 card of the month. They are so pretty that I thought I'd share them with you for a change. (I get these kits each month)

For information and to buy the kits yourself go to www.cardmaking.net the March card is now posted. (haven't got mine yet though)


I enjoy paper tole, and the colours in these are so pretty. I have sufficient in the kit to make another two cards, but may change them so they quite different.

Went to Heathers last night, Heather who is my Thursday crafting partner, was holding a Kaszazz workshop, I went because any excuse to craft is acceptable to me.
Had a fun evening, and watched with amusement as a first time cardmaker got hooked!  I remembered back to the days when I was oh so new to this totally absorbing craft and also got hooked. Ahhh memories......

Anyway, the next three cards are part of a Kaszazz 2 hour workshop, I made two very small adjustments to mine, because that's what I do!

For further information re these or any other Kaszazz products contact Heather Blencowe at hblencowe@bigpond.com and she will be only too happy to help you.


I changed the sentiment on this one



I changed the sentiment on this one as well.

Happy crafting!

Hugs,
Beth 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the 3D flowers, gorgeous colours, the workshop ones are lovely too, it's fun to add your own touch to kit or workshop cards!
Sandy

Beate said...

Lovely cards, Beth!