Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Wee Fairy

24th March 2012

This card screamed to be made. I recently found "Wee Stamps" http://weestamps.weebly.com/ Just LOVE this fairy.

I used a heavy weight A4 dimple card stock available from Blue Edge Crafts for my base card. I punched one edge with Stampin Up's doily border punch. I used Docrafts Papermania Premium Shimmer textured Card stock 'Moulin Rouge'  in Lilac and a dusky pink and pale pink. On the dusky pink I layered a pattern paper by Cristina Re, onto the pale pink I layered a rose patterned paper by Joy Crafts which comes in a pad.
I coloured my digi image with copics, and the wings with 'At you Spica' pens. The image was then die cut with part of the wings outside the die using a Spellbinders Deckle Edge oval die, layered onto classic ovals in plain and scalloped.

The tag is another Spellbinders die from the Fancy Tags Two set, and I used a Stampin Up scallop oval punch for the white centre as the size fitted better than the spellbinders ovals. The sentiment is a Kaiser Craft rub on.

I finished with Stampin Up gems, Pink and white bakers twine, and ZvaCreations pearl flourish.



The images from Wee Stamps are so lovely, I just couldn't resist them.

Happy Crafting,

Hugs.


Beth

No comments: