Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Frogs In the Pond

20th March 2012

After a long break in which time the whole style and concept of scrapbooking has changed significantly, I've been drawn back into the craft by non other than Heather!

I think I can say I'm hooked.

I made this two page layout last week at a Kaszazz workshop with Heather and really enjoyed myself. Now I'm seriously thinking about which photo's to do at next fortnights workshop.

Anyway, here are the two pages I've made.

These are as mentioned a Kaszazz layout called Frogs in a Pond, to which I've subsequently added my own tweeks.
The subject is my darling grand-daughter Cassandra. In the first photo she's telling Tigger to 'Smile' for grandpa.

In the second photo she is younger, and the photo was taken by either my son or daughter-in-law, can't remember who took the photo now.

I still have to add in the journalling.



There will be more of miss Cassandra in coming weeks. Then I might re-do photo's of my older grand-daughters. The layouts I did for them now look very ordinary and boring.

Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't she georgous Chris took the photo i think