Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

HandyMan Diamond Fold Card

15th April 2012

This great card for a man is designed by Sandie Burchell, you will find this and her other fantastic creations over at CraftsUprint. The number for this card is CUP245466_425.

It's very easy to do, just print it out onto good firm card, cut out and assemble. All instructions are supplied with the zip file.  See the link at the right to go to CraftsUprint, you will have to scroll down a bit.

It flattens out completely for mailing, and is so easy it's almost not crafty at all. I love it, anything that helps with cards for those oh so difficult men in our lives is just fine by me.

I must say, that having done this card, I can see almost endless possibilities for making similar shaped cards from scratch. I'll have to investigate that one.

Here's the card I made today in about 30 minutes and that includes printing it out.



Now I'm off to do some from scratch crafting. lol

Happy crafting,
Hugs,
Beth

No comments: