Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Ribbon Iris Folding Train

6th June 2012



The June Challenge over at Unstampabelles is RIBBONS.
I'm the sponsor for this months challenge, and here is a photo of the prize I have on offer.




The shape of the train outline is cut out and then I used the lines of the template to indicate where my ribbon should overlap.

All the ribbon used is Stampin Up and is 1cm wide.

I finished off by covering the back with a piece of plain card to hide all the tape etc. and used border peel off's to finish off the front of the card.


The sentiment is computer generated using  2Peas Glitter Girl font.

If you wish, join my site and I will give you the template and instructions as a thank you.

Hope you try this, it's easy to do and is a great way to use up scraps of Pattern papers or ribbon as here, or even gift wrapping paper, Some of the Christmas wrapping papers make really beautiful baubles using this technique.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Beth





1 comment:

Merry said...

This is a terrific shape for Iris folding and wonderful ribbon colours you have used Beth. :-)