Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Triangle Easel Card

20/12/2011


The past few days have been really busy as two of my darling grand-daughters flew in from Perth Western Australia for the Christmas Holidays. Their parents, my eldest son and his wife were driving over, a 3000km journey, they've done it many times before, but this time without the kids, they took their time, made detours, and generally had a much more relaxed and interesting journey. Cassie (aged 9) will be driving back with them, while Samantha (aged 18) will fly back as she has work commitments.

Great to have them here, exhausting though, and it also means I don't have as much time for my crafting. Last night and today were spent working on a couple of commissions, as I don't like to keep my paying customers waiting. (who would???) not if you want them to come back anyway. lol

As Christmas creeps ever closer, I'm over making Christmas cards and have moved onto other projects.
Tonight's card is another triangle easel card. I've made a few of these and really like the different look they have. the image is another Lili of the Valley image, and is coloured with as usual, Copics. I'll list all the colours used at the end of tonight's post.

I used Kaiser 6 1/2" paper pad  'Blae & Ivy as the patterned papers, Stampin Up's  Kraft card stock and Bazzil linen for the blue, can't tell you what colour as it's old stock and I no longer know what the colour is called.
 I used SU Bakers twin in Early Espresso for the threads in the buttons which are also from Kaiser. the ribbon is olive organdy 1cm wide, I used Versa colour inks in sky blue and sage to ink the edges of the pieces. the mini 1cm roses are from Green Tara, blue Kaiser gems to finish with a white peel off greeting.
I also used Spellbinders Ovals and a SU border punch.

The copics I used were all Ciao markers in the following colours:
G00 Jade Green; G02 Spectrum Green; YG11 Mignonette; Y11 Pale Yellow; Y06 Yellow; Y17 Golden Yellow; V12 Pale Lilac; BV00 Mauve Shadow; V09 Violet; B45 Smoky Blue; B00 Frost Blue; B12 Ice Blue; R20 Blush; RV04 Shock Pink; R32 Peach; E00 Skin White; E53 Raw Silk; E11 Barley Beige; E25 Canbe Cocoa; C2 Cool Grey No. 2; C3 Cool Grey No.3; C5 Cool Grey No. 5.

Thanks for looking, If you copy please acknowledge me as the source.

Happy Crafting.
Beth :-)

1 comment:

Merry said...

That is such a sweet image and love how you have added the oval to the triangle part of the card.