Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

Sweet Gardiner

14 January 2012

I've loved making this card. It has turned out so pretty and feminine, all the things I love.


The other day I got an email inviting me to consider entering for a new Design Team call over at the Paper Shelter.
so of course I had to check out The Paper Shelter's images and papers etc. They are just beautiful. So after I bought some, I started working on this image.
I don't think I'll submit the link for their DT call, because after looking at all the truly beautiful entries, I seriously doubt I have a snowballs hope in hell. My colouring is amateurish to say the least, those who have entered are of professional standard.

Despite all that, I still love my card, colouring imperfections and all.

I will just have to keep on practicing and who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to produce something good enough to consider entering, should I ever be asked again.

Here is my card anyway.

The Digi image is called the sweet gardiner, and the pattern paper I've used is from two of their sets called Let's make a picnic, and  Sweet Gardiner.
The Spellbinders die is called Fleur De Lis Squares. and the Pearl Flourish is from Say it in Crystals. (Prima) The flowers are from Green Tara.

I think my photography might just be improving slightly as well lol.

Happy Crafting.

Hugs,
Beth.


1 comment:

Merry said...

This blogging thing such a learning curve isn't Beth. Especially the photography part of it. I think your card is lovely...cheery colours and wonderful embellishing.