Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Guitar Boy

30th March 2012

Today's crafting has produced a card suitable for a teen boy.

The image is from Jenni Hamilton (Craft Mad Fairy) the star is also from Jenni.

I've coloured it with Copics.

The blue card used is Bazzil Linen in Navy and mid blue, the red is Stampin Up Real Red and I've used Cuttlebug embossing folders.
The sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp from the Hostess set of 2 called Happiest Birthday Wishes, (there are 11 gorgeous stamps in this set) stamped in Real Red Ink.
The pattern paper is from a 12" x 12" paper stack I bought a couple of years ago in Big W.

I used Spellbinders labels 21 to cut the backings for the image. and a corner punch on the blue background.


I really love this image, mind you I think I'm in love with ALL of Jenni Hamilton's images! they are all so beautifully drawn, and a joy to use.

I have entered this card in Simon Say's..... Anything Goes Challenge.

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/simon-says-anything-goes.html


Happy Crafting

Hugs.


Beth



No comments: