Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bouquet of flowers

25th April 2012

I started this card when Mandy from Blue Edge Crafts came over to craft with me on Sunday. We will be doing the Garden Recreations centre Craft fair over the June long weekend, and wanted to play around with some of the lines Blue Edge will be having on sale at the fair.

Mandy has posted on Facebook a couple of the cards we made, but this one wasn't even started when it was time for Mandy to leave. I continued on and this card is the result.

For the base card I used their new line of 12 x 12 cardstock which is linen textured and a fantastic price of 70c per sheet. The colour I've used is  Kiwi CRA20121-12.
The Cream card has a design printed on the left hand side, and I've used Hobby dots WFT006 Gold for the flowers and some of the lines. The dotted lines, I pricked then used a Sakura Gelly roll glitter pen in lime green run along the perforated section.
The zig zag border  is finished with some of the petals from the Hobby dots sticker sheet. I also used a red Gelly roll pen in the centre of each flower.

The 3d decoupage bouquet is from Studio light Easy SL120, after making up the image using Multi purpose clear silicone.

I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Edge Classic Ovals LG S4-259 to cut out the self adhesive glitter paper in lime green ST000 1LG, then used foam squares to mount the completed 3d image. The topper is flat mounted onto the base  using x-press it double sided tape.

The cream topper was flat mounted onto a square of Christmas green linen card CRA20136-12.

I understand that the Studio Light image I've used, is temporarily out of stock, but should be back in soon. There are many other beautiful die cut Studio Light images available to choose from.
All available from Blue Edge Crafts. http://www.blueedgecrafts.com.au/shop/






Now I'm off to Blue Edge crafts to place my order for some of that 12 x 12 card, at 0.70₡ you can't go wrong.  I also want some more of the self adhesive Glitter sheets, they are so useful, no adding adhesive, it's already there.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Happy Crafting

Hugs,
Beth
Christmas Green
Kiwi

Foam Squares
Silicone Glue
Lime Green Self Adhesive Glitter Paper




Spellbinders Deckle Edge Ovals Lg


Hobby Dots WFT006 Gold















2 comments:

MillyMollyMandy said...

Beth, this card is just beautiful, it was so much fun catching up with your again, can't wait until June, although if all the new stuff arrived it will definitely be before the fair :)

Merry said...

This is such a lovely card Beth. Really love the flower flourish up the side of the card.