Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday Crafting with Heather

26th April 2012

Seems like forever since I last put that heading, Crafting with Heather.

Heather has already posted her card on Facebook. This one is mine.

I used another of the die cut flowers from the Prestigious Pearl sheet Line 533 3D decoupage.
My base card is a white ribbed card from Blue Edge Crafts, and I punched the edge with a Martha Stewart border punch.

After constructing the 3d image using foam dots, I mounted it onto a piece of white card which I'd embossed using a Spellbinders Grand Impressabilities called Butterfly Garden (available from Blue Edge Crafts). I then used a sponge to lightly wipe Stampin Up's Blushing Bride pink ink over the embossed area.
I cut it out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty (Blue Edge Crafts) in the second largest size. I used the largest size to cut out Stampin Up's Blushing Bride card, which I then embossed with Cuttlebugs Swiss Dots embossing folder.
After inking all the edges with Blushing Bride, I used foam dots to mount everything together.

The background text paper is from Stampin Up's DSP 'First Edition' which just happened to have sheets with text about Cherry Blossom, which is very apt as my 3d image is Cherry Blossom.

The ribbon is a scrap, which I wrapped around the text DSP before flat mounting with double sided tape, then mounted the topper over it. The Bow is fixed into position with hot glue. a few clear crystal gems completes the card.

Other than the ribbon and the Stampin Up products (available through me, or your own local demonstrator) everything else came from Blue Edge Crafts.







Happy Crafting
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

So very pretty Beth.