Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Double page Wedding Layout

7th July 2012

I was recently pointed in the direction of a Scrapbooking Shop which I'd never visited before. Of course I had to go and have a look. I liked their June layout so much that I bought two sets to do a double page.

Because of the colours I chose to scrap my nieces recent wedding.As far as possible I've sort of mirror imaged the second page, this was limited of course by the fact that the paper used is not mirror imaged, but never mind, you just get to see more of the may pole in the second page.




I will add the journaling to finish the pages now that they are posted. I've just noticed that I've missed putting the little pearls on the second page, that can be easily remedied.

If you live in the North of Adelaide South Australia, you may want to visit Scrapbooking Supplies at shop 5/89 Stanbel Road, Salisbury Plain, SA 5109. They also have a web site (which I've yet to visit) www.scrapbooking-supplies.com.au

I found some really beautiful Australian papers there, which are manufactured Locally. I've used some on cards I'll post once I'm able to. (the event hasn't taken place yet, and I don't want the cards seen by the recipients before they're given) Well worth a visit to the shop. I'm now going to go and check out their web site.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Beth

No comments: